Genius born everywhere, but can only be discovered on a certain land
Nitin Nohria is a co-author or co-editor 16 books. He is the co-founder of the smart Magazine along with Gita Piramal, a well known Indian business women, and Sumantra Ghoshal, the co-author of Managing Across Borders. Nitin Nohria is also the Richard P. Chapman Professor of Business Administration.
On 5.4.2010, the President of Harvard University Drew Gilpin Faust appointed him as the 10th dean of Harvard Business School going to be started from 7.1.2010. Prior to him, Jay O. Ligh is the 9th dean of Harvard Business School. Such appointment has been called: A signature moment, reflecting the decision of Harvard Business school to play its academic roles globally.
He was born in India, an immigrant to the United States. His success means a lot to over 38 million immigrants in US.
The lists of his books:
(1) Handbook of Leadership Theory and Practice (Hardcover)
(2) Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership) (Paperback)
(3) Paths to Power: How Insiders and Outsiders Shaped American Business Leadership (Hardcover)
(4) The Differentiated Network: Organizing Multinational Corporations for Value Creation (The Jossey-Bass Business & Management Series) (Hardcover)
(5) The Portable MBA Desk Reference: An Essential Business Companion (Portable Mba Series) (Hardcover)
(6) Master Passions: Emotion, Narrative, and the Development of Culture (Hardcover)
(7) In Their Time: The Greatest Business Leaders of the Twentieth Century (Hardcover)
(8) Networks and Organizations: Structure, Form and Action (Paperback)
(9) What Really Works: The 4+2 Formula for Sustained Business Success (Paperback)
(10) Changing Fortunes: Remaking the Industrial Corporation
(11) Fast Forward: The Best Ideas on Managing Business Change (Harvard Business Review Book) (Hardcover)
(12) Entrepreneurs, Managers, and Leaders: What the Airline Industry Can Teach Us About Leadership (Hardcover)
(13) Seven Surprises for New CEOs (HBR OnPoint Enhanced Edition) [Download: PDF] (Digital)
(14) What’s Your Strategy for Managing Knowledge? (HBR OnPoint Enhanced Edition) [Download: PDF] (Digital)
(15) Building the Information-Age Organization: Structure, Control, and Information Technologies (Textbook Binding)
(16) Driven (Hardcover)
(17) Beyond the Hype: Rediscovering the Essence of Management (Hardcover)
(18) Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership) (Paperback)
(19) The Arc of Ambition : Defining the Leadership Journey (Hardcover)