The useful resources for HTML5 canvas
A short list of open sources for HTML5 canvas
HTML 5 is one of core techniques for the future web. In this article, we will make a short list of for what HTML5 canvas can do.
(1) Mozilla has a compete Canvas tutorial. The documentation is simple and clean.
(2) Whatwg has a complete but very hard to read documentation. Whatwg should consider to re-design the format of the documentation to reduce readers’ frustration.
(4) Diveintohtml5, the nice thing about about the documentation is that the font is pretty decent.
(6) w3schools has a HTML5 canvas tutorial. w3schools’s tutorial is always nice, but typically for very early bird.
(7) IBM developers, a complete well written document.
(8) Simon, a HTML5 cheatsheat.
Collections of Demos:
(1) Canvasdemos.com has a complete and great collection, a must go site!.
(2) Phpguru also has a collection of the HTML5 canvas demos.
(3) 9elements has a very cool audio-visualization demo.
(4) Sebleedelisle has an amazing 3D demo called craftymind.
(5) Savedelete has a good list of HTMl5 based games.
(6) Mohit Muthanna created a music and Canvas demo.
(7) 8bitrocket also offers some simple code and demo.
(8) Purplefloyd made a simple HTML5 canvas game demo.
(10) Patrick Chanezon, from Google, made some cool stuffs.
(11) Craftymind has made HTML5 video, canvas demo, called blow-up-video.